Partnering with Telenor to launch RCS messaging in Europe and AsiaPubblicato il 16.02.2017
Over the past year, we’ve worked with the mobile industry on an initiative to upgrade SMS for people everywhere, providing a more enhanced messaging experience through RCS (Rich Communications Services). Today, we’re excited to announce that we’re partnering with Telenor to enable the launch of RCS messaging to their 214 million subscribers across Europe and Asia, including Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Hungary, Montenegro, Serbia, Bulgaria, Pakistan, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia and India. Subscribers will have access to advanced messaging features as a standard part of their Android device.
Features like group chat, high-res photo sharing, read receipts, and more, will come standard on Android. Subscribers will have their SMS experience upgraded through the Messenger app for Android devices, developed by Google. The service will be powered by the Jibe RCS cloud from Google.
- JQuery Pubblicato il 05.03.2018
- Partnering with Telenor to launch RCS messaging in Europe and Asia Pubblicato il 16.02.2017
- Courses Pubblicato il 16.02.2017
- Making it easier for developers to create spatialized sound with FMOD and Wwise Pubblicato il 16.02.2017
- Novita' in arrivo da Google Pubblicato il 15.02.2017